Thursday

Baking... Saving Time and Money

  To save time, I make my own one batch cookie mix/ biscuit mix, scone mix... you get the idea. I could make larger batches, but it takes up way too much space in my kitchen. So, I make up just what we need for the week and store it in yogurt containers in the basement where it is cool. When I use it up, I replace the mix while they are baking. It's nice to always have it ready to go!!


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane Today??-------------------------

Wednesday** Pulled my office apart this morning. It was a MESS!! It's spotless now but I don't know how I'm going to work in it. Should be interesting!!  Killed a good hour up there!!







No comments:

Post a Comment