Monday

Happenings in My Garden...The Good News and the Bad News

 Our veggie seeds, are not doing so well, but my nasturtiums are making up for it. They are already about an inch tall. And these seeds are a couple of years old!!  Now for the bad news. Hubby placed some seeds into the planter outside (yesterday) and apparently the squirrels have gotten curious. I found a big hole dug into the planter and some of the seeds are laying on top of the soil. I need to send him out today to get some screening to place over them.  Hopefully that will prevent them from digging in the soil on a nightly basis.

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane Today??-------------------------
Monday* I put on a jacket lol and went for a walk... on a new street. The jacket... came off about half way home. I think that these temps are too nice not to take advantage for another walk this afternoon.






No comments:

Post a Comment