Friday

The House is Quiet...

No family will be showing up at my house this weekend and you are probably experiencing the same sadness. Last year we had a houseful, and an Easter Egg hunt for the kids. It was soooo much fun and now this year... it's just the three of us. Not that I'm not grateful for that, because I am, but I know that the grand kids are going to be as disappointed as we are! But we are warm,  healthy and each family will be celebrating their own holiday. That's what is important and we can't forget that.

All I can say is that we will get to do it again and the most important thing is that everyone just stay safe. As it is, we have one family member working in the hospital, so that is our biggest worry this year.  So everyone out there, enjoy Easter or the holiday that you are celebrating this weekend. Look for the positives of the day. There are lots of them if you just start looking. 

 
Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2019 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane Today??-------------------------

Friday...**“If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy” (Proverb)







No comments:

Post a Comment