Thursday

Forge of Empires

 I have been spending most of my time on a different game for a few years now and it was costing me a lot of money. What is going on in our world is making me re-think that decision.   I don't even want to think of all the money I have wasted over the last while so, I finally decided to leave the old game behind and turn all of my attention to Forge!  I have been playing for a year now and I have yet to spend a penny. I was too busy handing my money over to the other game. Well, I don't think that I will be doing that ... for a while at least, if not longer. There is still a lot I don't know about Forge. I think that it's time I turned my attention to this one!


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!


------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane Today??-------------------------

Thurs**  I collected a zillion dust bunnies. I wish I knew where they came from!!  Did the Easter Bunny leave the for me I wonder??






No comments:

Post a Comment