Sunday

Well This Didn't Work... I'm Sooo Bored

I read this morning before anyone was out of bed. Actually, I have a stack of 5 books and it's obviously not working well lol. I should really start again with just one book... date it and start reading. I actually though that I would be able to handle 5 non-fiction books at a time, but apparently not. .

Actually everyone is bored to tears and looking for projects to keep busy...

At the moment, hubby is trying to install a "Barn Door" and the instructions just don't make sense. I can hear him from my "office" and it's not going well!  ;(  From the sounds of things, I thought that he had just put a hole in the floor... which he just finished laying a few months ago. He quickly ran down to his workroom to find something and his helper, our daughter just told just told me that he is over reacting.

On another note... 
I am drinking more water than ever before. I reached for a soda and then changed my mind. Water is healthier. It seems that everyone is searching for ways to get through the day... looking for new ways to enjoy life without spending any more money until we see where all of this is heading.   I will be glad when we see the back of this year!!

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane.....

Worked on another one of my projects. I won't tell you just how many blogs that I own at the moment, but its a lot lol. I use them pretty much because I love collecting information. They are kind of like my bucket list of neat stuff that I don't want to lose!!








No comments:

Post a Comment