Saturday

You Do What You Have To Do

 Before we moved from Manitoba, I donated a ton of books to the library. It was going to cost just too much to ship them. I regret it now... big time. The libraries are closed and I've run out of things to read. So, I pulled a book off the shelf... I gave away all of my novels, now all I have are hard covers.  Can't quite lose yourself in one, but hey, you do what you have to do.  I'm glad that I save those at least. The one I began today is one on beauty through the ages. Yes, I still have all of my books when I was the Beauty Guide at About.com. Ask me a question about eye brows through the decades and I can put my finger on it in seconds lol!!


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane.....
Worked on another one of my projects. I won't tell you just how many blogs that I own at the moment, but its a lot lol. I use them pretty much because I love collecting information. They are kind of like my bucket list of neat stuff that I don't want to lose!!








No comments:

Post a Comment