Tuesday

This Won't Cost You A Penny

 Make your own scratch pads from scrap paper and put one in your handbag!! Just think of how many trees you are saving!  My family now leaves all of their scrap paper for me on the steps to my office.  I don't think that I will ever run out of scratch pads. Okay, they aren't as pretty as the ones you see in stores, but they are still free. When I think of all the paper we threw into the blue box... it boggles the mind. Not anymore. Every bit of it is used for something!!

Remember to stay safe!!!


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane Today??-------------------------

Tues** I cleaned parts of the house that really didn't need it!!  I even did a little doodling on my latest scratch pad!!







No comments:

Post a Comment