Saturday

When Was the Last Time You Went Shoe Shopping?

As you can tell, this post was written some time ago and I haven't been in a store for ages and ages.  So, here goes..

Wear out the shoes you have before you buy more... This won't always work I admit but I had no choice. I needed to buy a pair of dress boots. Mucklucks just won't cut it with a dress lol and my old boots definitely needed to be replaced.  But I did my homework to find a pair that I liked at a price to match!!  Sometimes you just get lucky! 

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!


------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane Today??-------------------------

Saturday** Deep conditioned my hair because it needed it and I still have plenty of "It's a Ten" on the shelf! I love leave in conditioners in case you were wondering!







No comments:

Post a Comment