Friday

I'm Not Doing The Shopping At the Moment...

But I do look for coupons today and use them!!! Well, okay at the moment, hubby is using them. He's four years younger than me and has decided that if anyone is going to get the virus, it might be me... so I get to stay home lol. Actually, he's getting pretty good at it!

Anyway, back to the coupons... Over a year they all add up and if the item you need was on sale, even better. It's a complete waste of your time and  energy if you let them expire!! That's why I always circle the expiry date!

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!


------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane Today??-------------------------

Friday...**“If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy” (Proverb)







No comments:

Post a Comment