Saturday

Making Budgets Exciting... Yeah, I Said That!!

A budget isn't the horrible thing I always thought that it was. As I have gotten older,  I started to look at it differently. Now I look at it as a challenge that I am going to beat lol. It brings out something inside of me that I never knew was there. I'm going to be the winner and I'm taking no prisoners lol. Actually it reminds me of myself when I was in grade school. I had to win... I had to be first etc.  in everything. Now, I'm looking at the budget in the same way. Suddenly that budget has gotten a wee bit more exciting because I made it a challenge lol!   And the first thing I do is envision how successful I'm going to be a month from now!! My plans are lofty lol and it helps keep me of track!  I'm already thinking about where I want to go for Christmas next year. I have more angels to buy lol. 

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!


------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane Today??-------------------------

Saturday**There is nothing worse than eating the same old meals, week after week. Time to add a few new dishes to choose from. Okay, I'm thinking more about dessert right about now. I'm so tired of boring meals!!






No comments:

Post a Comment