Sunday

Learn How To Fix Something...

Things in your house are going to break!!  Learn how to fix something... anything. It's so easy to call for someone else to do it, even hubby for that matter. But I want to know for myself. First thing on my list is to learn the names of all the screwdrivers that hubby has. I hate it when he asks me to bring one up from his workshop and I bring the wrong one!  I'm going to surprise him next time lol!!

So, how did I learn this stuff??  YouTube... plain and simple.

Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane Today??-------------------------
. Sunday** It's  Mother's Day... enjoy it!! The day is just getting better and better!!






No comments:

Post a Comment