Wednesday

When You Suddenly Need a Gift

Whenever I am at the Dollar Store, I peruse the book department. I have to admit, that I have bought a lot!! Who can match those prices?? And, I have been pleasantly surprised at what I have walked out with. I probably wouldn't have given some of the books a second look in a bookstore, but as you have less to choose from, you spend more time checking out what they do have!

But here is where it gets interesting. Whenever you are in the store, look for books that would interest more than just yourself and then put those books away. They aren't for you!! One of those books will come in so handy when you find that you suddenly need a gift and you don't have one to give!! It happens a lot at least to me it does ;)


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane Today??-------------------------

Worked on another one of my projects. I won't tell you just how many blogs that I own at the moment, but its a lot lol. I use them pretty much because I love collecting information. They are kind of like my bucket list of neat stuff that I don't want to lose!!









No comments:

Post a Comment