Monday

The $5.00 Gift Challenge

We are a very frugal family... where it counts. We do this so that we can afford our little luxuries... like holidays which we love.  And yes, we manage a holiday to another country at least once a year!

To help especially with Christmas expenses, we have a little game where we have to buy just one gift per family member from Good Will. Not only are we helping the community... we are helping ourselves. Have you seen the prices there?? This year, I don't think that I spent over $3.00 for each gift, and I know from experience that this will be the gift that everyone is looking forward to. I know that I certainly am. My husband has a wicked sense of humor and he always finds something that will make me laugh! Can't wait to see what it will be this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment