Thursday

Whatever You Do... Don't Use Dry Cleaning Bags!

Don't store clothes in those bags. Dry cleaners use chemicals and those chemicals are transferred to the bags and STAY THERE!  I completely ruined a suede jacket that I had bought my husband as a Christmas present a few years ago by taking it to the cleaners at the end of the season and then not removing the bag the entire winter. There were discoloration marks all over the front of the coat and they couldn't be removed. :(

So now you know!! 


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2018 the most profitable year that you have ever had!
---------What I Did Today-------------
Try to find a bit of change somewhere in the house and then drop it into your savings jar! **Went for a long walk to catch snowflakes on my tongue. I'm making additions to my Christmas list. Hubby just let something slip Did a small number of dishes by hand instead of putting them in the dishwasher. Made dessert with what I had in the pantry. Use up what you have!!!

The Kitchen Gift Basket... Perfect For Anyone on Your Gift List
- muffin tins, dish cloths, tea towels, colander, tongs, recipe cards, recipe box, cheese cutter, decorative jars, honey server, candy cups, homemade napkin rings, kitchen towels, oven mitts, scented candles, salt and pepper shakers, kettle, miniature frying pan, pizza pan, rolling pin, coasters, casserole dish, cleaning supplies, cookie tin
PICK AND CHOOSE what works for your budget


No comments:

Post a Comment