Tuesday

Nothing Can Be Any Worse

Next Week's Menu
Sitting down and trying to come up with dinner on any given night is a major pain. No one likes to do it. A friend told me how she does it. Her mother apparently told her and it makes sense.  Go online and look at restaurant menus. Now pick all of the meals that you know you could easily make and write them down.  That sounds easy enough to me. If I don't like it... I don't make it!


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2020 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

------------------ What I Did To Keep Myself Sane.....
Worked on another one of my projects. I won't tell you just how many blogs that I own at the moment, but its a lot lol. I use them pretty much because I love collecting information. They are kind of like my bucket list of neat stuff that I don't want to lose!!

Tues** My yearly blood test... Now that was fun!!
!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment