Friday

The Money You Can Save From Growing Some of Your Own Food


 It is going to take me a little while to get the garden beds ready, but I'm burning a ton of calories by working on them. And, we already have some seeds germinating so that we will be ready to go into the ground late May.

I should have held back my daughter however. I let her loose in the store to pick some veggies. I forgot that her favorite veggie was Brussel Sprouts... and wouldn't you know it... they are growing like little fiends!  We will have lots of tomatoes... both regular size and the tiny ones. Those will be good.  And she is going to try her hand at pickling cucumbers... just remembered. So all is good except for the Brussel Sprouts. Of all the traits to inherit from her father lol!!


Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2017 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment