Saturday

Valentine's Day Will Probably Be Here Before You Know It


If you feel the need to go out and celebrate or do something "romantic" start thinking about it now!  If you plan for it, a nice dinner out could be in the budget. If you want to limit what you spend, you might decide to do something for each other that doesn't cost any money. One year for example, hubby came by where I worked, took my car out of the parking lot and filled it up for me. And to let me know what he had done... he left me a little sticky note on the steering wheel... actually a romantic little quote which had me grinning all the way home!!


***I try to update this site at least once an hour with ways to make you smarter about your money. Here is to making 2017 the most profitable year that you have ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment