Wednesday

Something Fun For The Kids...


 Save all of your spray bottles and then fill them with water and a little food coloring and then send the kids outside to decorate the snow. At the moment, we have more than what we know what to do with and if the kids are bundled up... they will make your property look awesome!!

And it will cost you nothing!!




Hope that I gave you something to think about today :) Here is to making 2019 the most profitable year that you have ever had!


---------What I Did Today-------------
Monday**I'm learning to sew. A lady in our town was giving away a simple sewing machine that she didn't want anymore... and I was the first to ask. Tues**Try to find a bit of change somewhere in the house and then drop it into your savings jar! Wednesday**Went for a long walk to catch snowflakes on my tongue. A walk costs you nothing! Thurs** I'm making additions to my Christmas list. Hubby just let something slip Friday...**Did a small number of dishes by hand instead of putting them in the dishwasher. Saturday**Made dessert with what I had in the pantry. Use up what you have!!! Sunday** Learning to make fudge for next Christmas's gifts! Found a recipe that is super easy. Just have to be sure not to eat it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment